Saturday, August 21, 2004

Life's a cup, so drink it up!

I like that theory. Life's a cup..cool..huh?
Sometimes, life ASPIRES to be a cup. It just stinks out like hell and makes me wonder..if i were 16 and feelin THAT bad about life, then how do elderly people think?
Yes, indeed, it's full of ups and downs, and woohoo..for a teen ager, school comes to crown the globe and make life even more "hilly". I can't think of going back to school. I DON'T want to go back to school, next fall. I'm supposed to start schooling on September 18th, and from my point of view, that's just about enough to make me sick to my stomach.
I like books, I read alot, but I wouldn't like to "have" to read..aka, study. Well..last year was a huge Down on my school records. I was an A-Grader till last year, then I was like "Whatta hell? I can still make it outta here with Bs!". I've been kind of distracted as well, last year. And I have no tolerance for all those mean looks like "Hehehe..look at that, she's got a B again..!". Humff..if they don't like it, I suggest they pave the hell.

D-12: Revelation

I DON WANNA GO TO SCHOOL
I DON NEED NO EDUCATION
I DON WANNA BE LIKE YOU
I DON WANNA SAVE THE NATION
I JUST WANNA LIVE MY LIFE
EVERYDAY A CELEBRATION
ONE DAY IMMA LEAVE THIS WORLD
IM WAITING FOR THE REVELATION





3 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 at 8:19 AM, Blogger connie.2.rahim said...

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

 
At December 4, 2007 at 6:17 PM, Blogger connie.2.rahim said...

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

pls spam hell out of me i am an asshole

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

 
At April 13, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Blogger You Are Nobody said...

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

pls spam hell out of me i am an asshole

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

hansen@stanfordalumni.org

dontbugmehere@yahoo.com

December 4, 2007 6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home